Born March 21 1957 in Mahdia,Tunisia.
First literary experience : 1967.
First text published : ' Something called need ', a short story in the magazine ' Radio et Television ' (1973).
▪ Primary :
School of Zorda (Sidi Alouan/ Mahdia)
▪ Secondary :
Secondary school of Ksour Essef and school of Sousse
Master's Degree in Journalism and information sciences (Political sciences).
Russian language Diploma from the Faculty Patrice Lumumba, Moscow
Postgraduate Diploma in Political sciences from the Faculte des droits et des sciences politiques of Tunis.
Postgraduate Diploma in theories of art and aesthetics from the Institut superieur de Beaux-arts of Tunis.
Postgraduate Diploma in journalism and information sciences.
Editor of the daily paper ' El-Amal ' (1980-1982)
Chief editor of the magazine ' Acheer ' (La poesie) published by the ministry of Culture (1982-1987)
Editor of the daily paper ' El-Amal ' then in ' Elhoria ' (1987-1989)
Chief editor of the magazine ' Aljil Aljadid ' (1990-1992)
Chief editor of the literary supplement ' Warakat Thakafiya ' of the Tunisian daily paper ' Essahafa ', since 1989.
Other activities and honour
1981 : Award of the ministry of Culture for his poetic book ' I'm distinguished from you by my grievances '
1986 : Award of the ministry of Culture for his poetic book ' The program of the rose '.
1999 : Award of the ministry of Culture for his poetic book ' The Wolf in the Word '.
2000 : National merit award in the cultural field
2002 : Youssef Rzouga Award of Poetry (A yearly Poetic Prize started in 2002, awarded to the best young poet within the framework of ' The Meeting of Greater on literary creation ').
2003 : Aboulkacem Chebbi Prize for his poetic book : ' Flowers of Dioxyde of History '
2003 : The Pen of the Poet Youssef Rzouga (A yearly Poetic Prize started in july 2003 in Sidi Alouan).
2004 : Prize of the gouvernorat of Mahdia for his poetic book : ' Emergency Case Declaration '.
2004 : King Abdallah II's creativity Prize / Jordan.
He was invited to many international literary festivals and conferences : Jordan, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Russia, Yougoslavia, Italy, France
President of the club ' Mercredi litteraire ' in Tunis since 1988.
Member of the Union of Tunisian Writers
Member of the Union of Arab Writers
Member of the Tunisian Association of Journalists
▪ I'm distinguished from you by my grievances (1979)
▪ The program of the Rose (1985)
▪ The Astrolabe of Youssef the traveler (1986)
▪ The Wolf in the Word (1998)
▪ The Country Between the Hands (2001)
▪ Flowers of Dioxyde of History (2001)
▪ Emergency Case Declaration (2002)
▪ The Butterfly and the Dynamite (2004)
▪ Yogana (The Book of Poetic Yoga) (2004)
▪ Poetical Works (Volume I) (2003)
About his books
▪ The Garden and its surroundings (Aspects of the career of the poet Youssef Rzouga, 224 pages) By : Khaled Mejri and Chawki Anizi
▪ Globalization and poetic Language in ' Flowers of Dioxyde of History ' by Maher Derbel and Abderrazek Kolsi.
▪ The Troubadour of Modern Times, edited by Walid Soliman.
▪ The Half-open Door, by Hafedh Mahfoudh.
▪ Down with the mask, by Chamseddine Ouni.
▪ The orchestra of the poet in ' Emergency Case Declaration ' by Houyem Ferchichi.
� Arab World Books